Society for Social Work Research Conference, virtual, Jan 2022
- Gonzalez Benson, O., Pimentel Walker, A., Yoshihama, & Routte, I. Refugee youth: Identifying risk and protective factors for psychosocial well-being
- Gonzalez Benson, O., Routte, I., Pimentel Walker, A, Yoshihama, M. & Kelly, A. Refugee-led organizations and the covid-19 pandemic: Embedded and flexible crisis response.
International Association of Forced Migration Conference, virtual, Jul 2021
- Pimentel Walker, A.P., Gonzalez Benson, O. & Yoshihama, M. Migrants housing migrants: The role of refugee- and immigrant- run grassroots organizations.
Society for Social Work Research Virtual Conference, virtual, Jan 2021
- Yoshihama, M., Gonzalez Benson, O., & Pimentel-Walker, A.P. The Life History Calendar method: Examining the migrant journey over time and place. Paper presentation at the Symposium on Methodological Issues: Critical Discussions on Innovation and Diversity.
17th Intl Migration, Integration and Social Cohesion Conference, Luxembourg, virtual, Jul 2020
- Pimentel-Walker, A.P., Yoshihama, M. & Gonzalez Benson, O. Migration-related diversity in higher education
IMISCOE International Migration, Integration and Social Cohesion, virtual, Jul 2020
- Yoshihama, M., Gonzalez Benson, O., & Pimentel-Walker, A. Application of the Life History Calendar Method to research with immigrants and refugees. Paper presentation at the Standing Committee session, Methodological Approaches and Tools in Migration Research
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Mixed Migration Center Policy Workshop, Feb 2021, virtual
Gonzalez Benson, O., et al. Families of Missing Migrants: Loss, action, hope
American Association of Geographers, Denver, CO, Apr 2020
Albader, B., Gonzalez Benson, O., Soltani, I., Godin, E. & Siciliano, A. At a Loss at the Loss at Sea: The missing migrants of the Mediterranean and the (Bermuda) triangle of space, communication, and justice.